ZTE Score Touchdown With Box.net and a Free 50GB Upgrade
You Do Not Want To Miss This Freebie!
Its simple really – Box.net is a cloud storage service like Dropbox that is particularly useful for storing documents, photos, short videos, and music.
Under normal circumstances, Box hands out 5GB for free with the option for premium upgrades.
But … Box wants to be the “Go to Guy” for all your cloud storage needs, and in order to prove it, Box will upgrade that 5GB account to 50GB for simply installing their Android app and logging in with your credentials.
This applies to new and already created accounts – but you only have until March 23rd, 2012 to take advantage of this crazy upgrade.
Features List via Android Market
- * Access, create and view content on your Android phone or tablet
- * Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
- * Save files to your SD card for offline access
- * Easily share files and folders with links
- * Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
- * Find content fast with built-in search
- * Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account
- * Add a widget to your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
Get Hooked Up Now!
[Article published with permission by ©2012 Rock That LG Optimus V & Rock That Moto T]