Its here! Get ClockworkMod Recovery on your ZTE Score, which opens the door to installing mods like Cyanogen and more.
- OG Source – Cricket Users Forum Post and Download Link
- Short and sweet guide based on Cricket Users Forum from The Unlockr
You Do Not Want To Miss This Freebie!
Its simple really – Box.net is a cloud storage service like Dropbox that is particularly useful for storing documents, photos, short videos, and music.
Under normal circumstances, Box hands out 5GB for free with the option for premium upgrades.
But … Box wants to be the “Go to Guy” for all your cloud storage needs, and in order to prove it, Box will upgrade that 5GB account to 50GB for simply installing their Android app and logging in with your credentials.
This applies to new and already created accounts – but you only have until March 23rd, 2012 to take advantage of this crazy upgrade.
Features List via Android Market
- * Access, create and view content on your Android phone or tablet
- * Upload multiple images, videos and files from the SD card
- * Save files to your SD card for offline access
- * Easily share files and folders with links
- * Invite colleagues to shared folders and leave comments on files for them (note that you’ll need to grant permission for the app to access your contacts – we only use this permission to quickly retrieve email addresses when you want to invite collaborators, and we do NOT store any contact information on Box’s servers)
- * Find content fast with built-in search
- * Save files you edit or create in other Android apps to your Box account
- * Add a widget to your home screen to see updates on files by colleagues
Get Hooked Up Now!
[Article published with permission by ©2012 Rock That LG Optimus V & Rock That Moto T]
If you own an Android, any Android, you almost certaintly know about the Android Market and the Amazon Appstore. Both of these are now market standards.
What you may not know is that there are A LOT of other alternative appstores lurking around the internet that may be worth checking out — who knows what the future may hold for them and whether they will soon hit the street in a viral frenzy as a contender. We’ve seen this recently with GetJar and their new free premium apps program in GetJar Gold.
So, let’s get right in to it and look at the top 15 Android Market alternatives. In order to qualify as an appstore, the store must allow you to buy directly from them and not just be a service for app discovery like AppBrain, Chomp, or AppAware. App Discovery is a whole other post I will publish someday.
1. Amazon Appstore
If you do not already have the Amazon Appstore downloaded and installed on your Android, you are crazy (or just did not know about it ). I have collected hundreds of dollars in paid apps with their “Get a great paid app for free every day” program.
The great thing is that you do not even have to install the apps to “collect” them. All you need to do is have or set up an Amazon account and just push the “get it” button once a day. Chu — ching! Free money!
For you root fanatics out there – you already know that the ZTE Score is not supported by ClockworkMod Recovery Images.
This remains true.
CricketUser forums, however, have some bright devs deticated to working on phones like the ZTE Score.
One such user has compiled a custom recovery image from source and has made it available on CricketUser forums.
This user reports that CM7 custom rom is in the works for the ZTE Score to go with the custom recovery image.
Get Hooked Up!
Thanks to the CricketUsers forum folks – ZTE Score users have access to the .img files that make up the stock ROM.
Get Hooked Up!
You can get your zip file here: http://minus.com/m79nbDcKX#1
If you want to view the forum this originates from – check out CricketUsers.